Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Another Manic Monday

So it' s Monday and I always find myself mixed about Mondays. One, because the weekend is over but then again, it's the beginning of a whole week of possibilities! I think to myself, maybe I'll book something, maybe I'll meet an agent who believes in my talent, maybe I will wake up and my hair will automatically look shiny and straight, maybe....you get the point.

I have several key things going on this week: audition, book club, meeting with an agent, and I leave for Vietnam and Cambodia on Thursday night! I'm excited but there is a lot to get done before the day is over and the book club girls arrive. I look forward to posting about all of the above but for now, I have to achieve the look of "ultra hip/upscale casual mom"??? I have no idea...I'll settle for my skinny jeans and blouse and call it good. Wish me luck.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment