Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Marketing/Branding - JENN CHIANG ROCKS

I believe it is critical to an actors success to have an online presence and a marketing strategy. I also believe that an actors and their work should be easily accessible. One way to do this is through a web-site. Another way to do this is to mail information directly to various casting directors, agents and managers.

I am working hard to find work, which will give me more material for my web-site and I am also creating a direct-mail plan. This plan needs to be consistent and one that is branded properly. I am a big believer that image is everything. I know this may sound trite and vein to many but it is true nonetheless. I should clarify that I don't mean my "physical image" and that it is the most important thing (although, it is important), I believe that the image or the "brand" we communicate with can either increase my chances of getting work or decrease them.

Lucky for me though, I hit a jackpot when I met my good friend JENNIFER CHIANG! Jenn is an amazing designer and graphic artist and she has graciously and joyfully taken on the task of creating a web-site for me as well as my logo, business cards and some mailing materials. If you agree, I would highly recommend her services for anything you may need her for. She is ultra collaborative and is a perfectionist. I feel SO incredibly blessed to have her friendship and her expertise. I look forward to paying her back when I get my big break.

No comments:

Post a Comment