Tuesday, July 28, 2009

General Hospital - small part...big potential :)

So I did my little G.H. shoot yesterday. It was fun and quick. I'm not sure we'll even see me but the best part is just being on the set and there were only two other "extras" hired for this so it's pretty cool. I swung by afterwards to say hello to Gwen (the casting director) and she was gracious as always but obviously busy. She offered me a number to call if I want to do this more. Um...yes, I'd love to be on a set with people who make decisions and make a little cash-olah$$$ while I'm at it. I hope she looks for even bigger roles for me - -wouldn't that be cool. My pics are kind of corny but fun nonetheless!

My call sheet


My dressing room...o.k., it's a little basic but I was the only one there so if felt like my very own room - the life of a working actress ;)

That's a wrap! "thumbs up"...I entertain myself sometimes - - I just get so excited :)

2 comments: