Thursday, June 11, 2009

Target Shoot


Last Friday I arrived on set to shoot the Target web/commercials.

It was an interesting shoot and the other mom's were very nice. Unfortunately, none of us were made aware that the shoot was scheduled for all night. We were told that we were going to be forced to stay inside of the Target for what they called "lock down" from 12 am - 4 am. Luckily, my agent called and they released me after they were done filming my part. It was a good experience and I learned a lot namely, that regardless of my union affiliation, I am not someone who can be coerced into doing something that I did not agree to (i.e. staying until 4 am!). This is not to say that I wouldn't have stayed until 4 am had I know, but it was the principle of the matter. I was told that I was hired for a job during the day and then it was moved to night and then it was expanded to "all night". We likely didn't know about it because our agents would have negotiated a higher rate for us. Ah, the glories of being non-union! All in all though, I was thrilled with the opportunity to do a little job for one of my favorite stores!


Right after finding out we were gonna be in "lock down"

No comments:

Post a Comment